It’s 1-3-11 and I’m finally getting this info on my blog. I must say that as I read the assignment and do the steps each week I make written notes. I also add the colors & shapes at different points as I study the weeks reading.
There are many changes going on as I continue to study the Law of Attraction and apply the different ways of learning & remembering.
As I started page 1 of week 10 I thought of My Power of Intention. When I applied for this Scholarship #7 of the Rules for Scholarship was to identify our Greatest Challenge.
I wrote: “My biggest challenge in my business right now is being consistent with follow up & remembering the steps needed to lead others as I continue on My Personal Wellness Journey. As you’ve read my post you’ve seen there are still some challenges that may not change for awhile that affect both of these. HOWEVER, the Challenges are getting easier to work with as I learn. Why?
Page 1 of week 10 teaches us by repetition:
Nothing happens without a definite cause. I CAN formulate my plans in accordance with exact knowledge. I CAN control any situation by bringing adequate causes into play. So as we’ve Learned : “I CAN BE WHAT I’VE WILLED TO BE.” A TRUE HEALTH & WELLNESS COACH ENJOYING LIBERTY.
1. I Choose to Control my Feelings or Emotions. I also Release, Delete & Purge so I can fill in with the Positives.
2. I Choose to Think All Problems Through to the end. Like seeing the plant grow last week.
3. I choose to get down to the Bedrock facts, regardless of consequences. (I’m writing a book “Cultivating the Garden of My Mind” which I started before this course.
4. I Choose to Follow the Trail of Truth. (Major Self Examination)
5. I Choose to Persist Until I Win.
I do have more thoughts on this weeks assignments so will come back and add to it.
Agape’ O. Darlene Wood